In case of improper anthropogenic impact and disturbance of balanced natural environmental bonds in soils, undesirable processes of humus mineralization rapidly develops.
The soil restores the fertile layer by self-regulation, but this process can take hundreds of years, and regular soil contamination reduces its results to zero. Therefore, it is necessary to take immediate measures for soil remediation and cleanup. Only in this case the fertile layer will not be lost.
Application of soil-modifying organic mineral liquid fertilizers of new formation serves for soil revitalization, rapid humus formation and yield enhancement.
The growing world food demand dictates to agricultural producers the necessity to use soil more intensively, which leads to its exhaustion and quality deterioration. Disturbance of organic matter regime on cultivated areas endanger the preservation of soil conservation for a long period. Fertilizing the soil with mineral fertilizers, agricultural producers ceased to return to cultivated land humus in the form of organic fertilizers that provided fertility. Lack of humus violates the structure of soils, causing irreparable damage to the absorbing clay-humous complex through which nutrients become available to plants.
As a result of the fertilizers use, modern civilization contributed to the violation of biogeochemical cycles, including the cycling of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, microelements, climate change, which leads to a violation of water and, accordingly, exchange balance. Critical question came up about increasing the efficiency of agricultural crops mineral nutrition. Phosphorus-containing granular fertilizers (ammophos, ANP fertilizer, etc.) contain insoluble forms of phosphates up to 50%, which makes its use ineffective. Up to 60% increase in yield is provided by water-soluble forms of phosphates.
One of the solutions is application of liquid fertilizers
One of the solutions is application of liquid fertilizers (LF): LCF (liquid complex fertilizers containing N, P, K, S, etc.), microfertilizers (in addition to macroelements contain microelements and physiologically active components). LF have high efficiency in crops of any cultures in all regions, especially on carbonate, impoverished soils. Application of LF is more effective compared to solid fertilizers: high accuracy of nutritional chemicals application is insured, as well as its practical full assimilation, rapid penetration into the roots of plants and good nutrition; losses are reduced, working conditions are improved, it contains no free ammonia. Utilization coefficient of nutritional chemicals by plants in liquid fertilizers is much higher than in classical dry fertilizers, less dependent on arid conditions. Positively affects the soil microflora that does not acidify the soil. Feeding with LCF solutions can be combined with soil treatment by means of plant protection agents, effective use of LF for leaf and root nutrition. Application of LF improves the yield quality, increases the number of fruits, makes the plant more resistant to adverse weather conditions – drought, high humidity, temperature fluctuations, etc. Moisture is required for granular fertilizers application, so that the granule can be dissolve and be absorbed by the plants. But in our agro-climatic zone is very short period when moisture is available and is in the required amount. Therefore, the crossover to LF use extends the time of application, thereby reducing the load on the technical system and ensuring the culture feeding, reducing the risk of “not falling into technological terms.” Unlike granulated fertilizers, the liquid is quickly absorbed by the soil, soaking up into all its layers, which also helps to increase moisture content and obtain nutrients for plant growth.
• lower costs per hectare norm of fertilizers themselves;
• higher and stable yields.
One of the main advantages of LF is its high technological effectiveness:
• LF application is much more even than application of granulated fertilizer; it can be combined with the use of pesticides in one tank mixture.
• It is effective to use LF for fractional feeding of vegetative plants, combining with microelements. At the same time, it occurs both root and foliar application. Depending on phase of cultivated plants development and equipment used, LF are diluted with water in the required ratio or applied without diluting.
• It is required much less auxiliary equipment for application of LF than for granular fertilizers. Logistics is simpler and more efficient: less time is spent on loading, transporting of fertilizers.
• LF possess such quality as free fluidity; LF produce no dust, do not clod up, moisture has no effect on it.
• The cost of the storage operations, application into the soil and loading during transportation of LF is lower than that of solid fertilizers.
• When using liquid fertilizers, the productivity of aggregates is much higher.